A simple test for the ignorability of non-compliance in experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Huber, Martin, 2013. "A simple test for the ignorability of non-compliance in experiments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 389-391.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu & Robert P. Lieli, 2014. "Testing the Unconfoundedness Assumption via Inverse Probability Weighted Estimators of (L)ATT," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 395-415, July.
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu & Robert P. Lieli, 2012. "Testing the Unconfoundedness Assumption via Inverse Probability Weighted Estimators of (L)ATT," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 12-A017, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Jan 2014.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012.
"Testing for Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects in the Presence of a Quasi-Instrument,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Testing for nonparametric identification of causal effects in the presence of a quasi-instrument," Working Paper Series 2012:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiment; treatment effects; non-compliance; endogeneity; test.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-04-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-04-20 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:econwp:2013:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Flockerzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .