Testing the Unconfoundedness Assumption via Inverse Probability Weighted Estimators of (L)ATT
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huber, Martin, 2013.
"A simple test for the ignorability of non-compliance in experiments,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 389-391.
- Huber, Martin, 2013. "A simple test for the ignorability of non-compliance in experiments," Economics Working Paper Series 1312, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Marianna Endresz & Peter Harasztosi & Robert P. Lieli, 2015. "The Impact of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank's Funding for Growth Scheme on Firm Level Investment," MNB Working Papers 2015/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jason Abrevaya & Yu-Chin Hsu & Robert P. Lieli, 2015. "Estimating Conditional Average Treatment Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 485-505, October.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012.
"Testing for nonparametric identification of causal effects in the presence of a quasi-instrument,"
Working Paper Series
2012:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Testing for Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects in the Presence of a Quasi-Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donald, Stephen G. & Hsu, Yu-Chin & Lieli, Robert P., 2014. "Inverse probability weighted estimation of local average treatment effects: A higher order MSE expansion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 132-138.
More about this item
Keywordslocal average treatment effect; instrumental variables; unconfoundedness; inverse probability weighted estimation; nonparametric estimation;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:12-a017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .