Compromise solutions for bankruptcy situations: a note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José Manuel, Giménez-Gómez & Antonio, Osorio & Josep Enric, Peris, 2014. "Compromise Solutions for Bankruptcy Situations: A Note," QM&ET Working Papers 14-2, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Pulido & P. Borm & R. Hendrickx & N. Llorca & J. Sánchez-Soriano, 2008.
"Compromise solutions for bankruptcy situations with references,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 133-141, February.
- Pulido, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2003. "Compromise Solutions for Bankruptcy Situations with References," Discussion Paper 2003-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pulido, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2008. "Compromise solutions for bankruptcy situations with references," Other publications TiSEM d5052c4d-eda1-4d7e-b3d0-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & María del Carmen Marco Gil & Pedro Gadea Blanco, 2010.
"Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gadea-Blanco, Pedro & Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Marco-Gil, María del Carmen, 2013. "Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way," Working Papers 2072/220217, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza & María del Carmen Marco, 1995. "A Mechanism For Meta-Bargaining Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsFallida; 33 - Economia;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/237592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .