Game Theory Techniques for University Management: An Extended Bankruptcy Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2010.
10-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Østerdal, 2011. "Baseline Rationing," Working Papers 2011-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2010. "Baseline Rationing," MSAP Working Paper Series 05_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- René Brink & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017.
"The reverse TAL-family of rules for bankruptcy problems,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 254(1), pages 449-465, July.
- René van den Brink & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "The Reverse TAL-family of Rules for Bankruptcy Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-108/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- RenÃ© VAN DEN BRINK & Juan D. MORENO-TERNERO, 2017. "The reverse TAL-family of rules for bankruptcy problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2873, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rene van den Brink & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017. "The reverse TAL-family of rules for bankruptcy problems," Working Papers 17.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:1:p:5-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- O. Palancı & S. Z. Alparslan Gök & M. O. Olgun & G.-W. Weber, 2016. "Transportation interval situations and related games," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 119-136, January.
- Andrea Gallice, 2016.
"Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
038, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Andrea Gallice, 2018. "Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 555, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Osório, Antonio, 2015. "Why and how to differentiate in claims problems? An axiomatic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 842-850.
- José-Manuel Giménez-Gómez & António Osório & Josep E. Peris, 2016. "Bankruptcy problems with two references: an impartial compromise," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 131-142, April.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:305:y:2017:i:c:p:381-393 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscooperative game theory; equity principle; bankruptcy problems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:109:y:2002:i:1:p:129-142:10.1023/a:1016395917734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.