Modelling Interbank Relations during the International Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2009.
"Modeling Multivariate Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with the Double Smooth Transition Conditional Correlation GARCH Model,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(4), pages 373-411, Fall.
- Silvennoinen, Annastiina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Modelling Multivariate Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with the Double Smooth Transition Conditional Correlation GARCH model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0652, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Modelling Multivariate Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with the Double Smooth Transition Conditional Correlation GARCH Model," CREATES Research Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Julien Idier, 2011.
"Long-term vs. short-term comovements in stock markets: the use of Markov-switching multifractal models,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 27-48.
- Idier, J., 2008. "Long term vs. short term comovements in stock markets: the use of Markov-switching multifractal models," Working papers 218, Banque de France.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "Contagion: How to Measure It?," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 269-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian & Rigobon, Roberto, 2002. "Currency crises and contagion: an introduction," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 307-313, December.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Berben, Robert-Paul & Jansen, W. Jos, 2005.
"Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 832-857, September.
- R-P. Berben & W.J. Jansen, 2001. "Comovement in International Equity Markets: a Sectoral View," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view," Finance 0310001, EconWPA.
- Vance L. Martin & Mardi Dungey, 2007. "Unravelling financial market linkages during crises," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 89-119.
- Martens, Martin & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2001. "Returns synchronization and daily correlation dynamics between international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1805-1827, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMercats financers; Models economètrics; Crisis financeres; Bancs; Institucions financeres; 336 - Finances. Banca. Moneda. Borsa;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/148475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .