How Financialization Reshapes Public Health Care Systems - The Case of Assurance Maladie
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Cordilha, 2020. "How Financialization Reshapes Public Health Care Systems : The Case of Assurance Maladie," CEPN Working Papers hal-02525884, HAL.
- Ana Cordilha, 2020. "How Financialization Reshapes Public Health Care Systems : The Case of Assurance Maladie," Working Papers hal-02525884, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ève Chiapello, 2017. "La financiarisation des politiques publiques," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 23-40.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas da Silva & Jean-Paul Domin, 2018. "Économie de la santé," Post-Print hal-02020032, HAL.
- Christine André & Philippe Batifoulier & Mariana Jansen-Ferreira, 2016.
"Privatisation de la santé en Europe. Un outil de classification des réformes,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Christine André & Philippe Batifoulier & Mariana Jansen-Ferreira, 2016. "Privatisation de la santé en Europe. Un outil de classification des réformes," Working Papers hal-01256505, HAL.
- Eve Chiapello, 2017. "La financiarisation des politiques publiques," Post-Print hal-02538415, HAL.
- Kate Bayliss & Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2018. "Unpacking the Public Private Partnership Revival," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 577-593, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Julie RIJPENS & Marie J. BOUCHARD & Emilien GRUET & Gabriel SALATHÃ‰-BEAULIEU, 2020. "Social Impact Bonds: Promises versus facts. What does the recent scientific literature tell us?," CIRIEC Working Papers 2015, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Deleidi, Matteo & Mazzucato, Mariana & Semieniuk, Gregor, 2020.
"Neither crowding in nor out: Public direct investment mobilising private investment into renewable electricity projects,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Matteo Deleidi & Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2019. "Neither crowding in nor out: Public direct investment mobilising private investment into renewable electricity projects," Working Papers 226, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Bayliss, Kate & Pollen, Gabriel, 2021. "The power paradigm in practice: A critical review of developments in the Zambian electricity sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Sietze Vellema & Greetje Schouten & Rob Van Tulder, 2020. "Partnering capacities for inclusive development in food provisioning," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 38(6), pages 710-727, November.
- Meryem Zoghlami & Salma Ayeb & Kaouther Saied Ben Rached, 2020. "The Moderating Effect of Empowerment in the Relationship Internet Use in Health and Shared Decision-making between Patient and Doctor," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(1), pages 11-18.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Denis Abecassis & Nicolas da Silva & Victor Duchesne & Léonard Moulin, 2016. "L’utilité sociale de la dépense publique," Working Papers hal-01421197, HAL.
- Maxence Thollet, 2020. "The perverse effects of activity-based costing for hospitals, the French case (T2A in France) [Les effets pervers de la tarification à l'activité (T2A)]," Post-Print hal-02876154, HAL.
- Perry, Keston K., 2020. "The New ‘Bond-age’, Climate Crisis and the Case for Climate Reparations: Unpicking Old/New Colonialities of Finance for Development within the SDGs," SocArXiv h9s2z, Center for Open Science.
- Palaco, Ileana & Park, Min Jae & Kim, Suk Kyoung & Rho, Jae Jeung, 2019. "Public–private partnerships for e-government in developing countries: An early stage assessment framework," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 205-218.
- Nicolas da Silva, 2018. "La médecine libérale entre Sécurité sociale et capitalisme sanitaire : vers une prolétarisation du travail médical ?," Post-Print hal-02306254, HAL.
- Natacha Aveline-Dubach, 2020. "The Financialization of Rental Housing in Tokyo [La financiarisation des logements locatif à Tokyo]," Post-Print halshs-02440007, HAL.
- Philippe Batifoulier, 1999. "Éthique professionnelle et activité médicale: une analyse en termes de conventions," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(2), pages 5-24, June.
- Gabor, Daniela, 2020. "The Wall Street Consensus," SocArXiv wab8m, Center for Open Science.
- Bruno Boidin & Marie-Dominique Savina, 1996. "Privatisation des services sociaux et redéfinition du rôle de l'État : les prestations éducatives et sanitaires au Bénin," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(148), pages 853-874.
- Avner Offer, 2018. "Patient and impatient capital: time horizons as market boundaries," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _165, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Health Care Financing; Public Health; National Government Health Expenditure; Social Security; Deficit; Debt; General Financial Markets;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IAS-2020-04-06 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upn:wpaper:2020-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cep13fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.