The Productivity Consequences of Two Ergonomic Interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Janet & Madrian, Brigitte C., 1999. "Health, health insurance and the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 50, pages 3309-3416 Elsevier.
- Emile Tompa, 2002. "The Impact of Health on Productivity: Macro and Microeconomic Evidence and Policy Implications," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress,in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity, volume 2 Centre for the Study of Living Standards;The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Ernst R.Berndt, 2000. "On the economic impacts of medical treatments: work productivity and functioning," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2 Year 20), pages 181-198, December.
More about this item
Keywordsergonomics; chair; pain; DeRango; Upjohn;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:03-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .