Time-Varying Employment Risks, Consumption Composition, and Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazufumi Yamana & Makoto Nirei & Sanjib Sarker, 2016. "Time-Varying Employment Risks, Consumption Composition, and Fiscal Policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 802-812.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy in a Tractable Liquidity‐Constrained Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 273-317, March.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Fiscal policy in a tractable liquidity-constrained economy," Sciences Po publications 297, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Ragot & Edouard Challe, 2011. "Fiscal Policy in a Tractable Liquidity-Constrained Economy," Post-Print halshs-00654650, HAL.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2011. "Fiscal Policy in a Tractable Liquidity-Constrained Economy," Post-Print halshs-00944925, HAL.
- Challe, E. & Ragot, X., 2010. "Fiscal Policy in a Tractable Liquidity-Constrained Economy," Working papers 297, Banque de France.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying idiosyncratic risk; unemployment risk; precautionary saving; regimeswitching fiscal policy; transfers;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upd:utppwp:035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yayoi Hatano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.