Profit and Non-Profit Maximising Network Density, Membership Fees and Service in Monopolistic and Duopolistic Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Ian M & Suen, Anthony, 1992. "On the Measurement and Determination of Trade Union Power," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(2), pages 209-224, May.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cohen, Daniel R. & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Actual Versus Stated Willingness To Pay: A Comment," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mutuswami, Suresh, 1997. "Stable Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 322-344, October.
- Levy, Amnon, 1998. "A Theoretical Analysis of Trade Union Membership Fees, Bargaining Power, Wage Rate and Unemployment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 404-413, December.
More about this item
KeywordsENTERPRISES ; INDUSTRY ; MEMBERSHIP;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp99-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.