Recipient Governments' Willingness and Ability to Meet Aid Conditionality: The Effectiveness of Aid Finance and Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Lensink, Robert & Morrissey, Oliver, 2002. "The volatility of FDI, not the level, affects growth in developing countries," CDS Research Reports 200213, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto, 2001. "Structural Adjustment and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Importance of Complying with Conditionality," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(3), pages 479-509, April.
- Joseph P. Joyce, 2001. "Time present and time past: a duration analysis of IMF program spells," Working Papers 01-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2004.
"On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 191-216, June.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2001. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," MPRA Paper 63696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugcds:200213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Aid and growth regressions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 547-570, April.
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2005.
"Aid and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: accounting for transmission mechanisms,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1055-1075.
- Gomanee, Karuna & Girma, Sourafel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2005. "Aid and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Accounting for Transmission Mechanisms," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hausken, Kjell & Plümper, Thomas & Schneider, Gerald, 2002. "The Trilemma of the Protectionist Autocrat: An Assessment of the Political Determinants of Foreign Economic Liberalization," MPRA Paper 75866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard White & Oliver Morrissey, 1997. "Conditionality When Donor And Recipient Preferences Vary," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 497-505.
- Greenaway, David & Morrissey, Oliver, 1993. "Structural Adjustment and Liberalisation in Developing Countries: What Lessons Have We Learned?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 241-261.
- Mark McGillivray & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid fungibility in Assessing Aid: red herring or true concern?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 413-428, April.
- Dean, J.M. & Desai, S. & Riedel, J., 1994. "Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries since 1985," World Bank - Discussion Papers 267, World Bank.
- Mbabazi, Jennifer & Morrissey, Oliver & Milner, Chris, 2001.
"Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oliver Morrissey & Jennifer Mbabazi & Chris Milner, 2010. "Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?," Working Papers id:3050, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008. "Une décomposition de l'effet de la liberté économique sur la croissance dans les pays en développement," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
Keywordsaid effectiveness; conditionality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2002-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .