Réformer la formule : commentaires.Efficacité de l'aide et régimes de politiques économiques dans les pays receveurs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 65 Bd. F. Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand|
Phone: (33-4) 73 17 74 00
Fax: (33-4) 73 17 74 28
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-du-developpement.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet, 2003. "The Millennium Challenge Account: How Much is Too Much, How Long is Long Enough?," Working Papers 23, Center for Global Development.
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Paldam, Martin, . "Can the new aid-growth models be replicated," Economics Working Papers 2003-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2004.
"On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages F191-F216, 06.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," MPRA Paper 63696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2001. "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000.
"Aid, Policies, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Michael Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil Bhavnani, 2004.
"Counting Chickens When They Hatch: The Short-term Effect of Aid on Growth,"
44, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil Bhavnani, 2004. "Counting chickens when they hatch: The short-term effect of aid on growth," International Finance 0407010, EconWPA.
- Collier, Paul & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Can the world cut poverty in half ? how policy reform and effective aid can meet international development goals,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2403, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Dollar, David, 2001. "Can the World Cut Poverty in Half? How Policy Reform and Effective Aid Can Meet International Development Goals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1787-1802, November.
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2001.
"Aid and growth regressions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 547-570, April.
- Collier, Paul & Dollar, David, 2002.
"Aid allocation and poverty reduction,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1475-1500, September.
- Finn Tarp, 2006.
"Aid and Development,"
06-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lensink, Robert & White, Howard, 1999.
"Are there negative returns to aid?,"
99E60, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Paul Collier & David Dollar, 2004. "Development effectiveness: what have we learnt?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages F244-F271, 06.
- Robert Lensink & Howard White, 2000. "Assessing Aid: A Manifesto for Aid in the 21st Century?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 5-18.
- Gomanee, Karuna & Girma, Sourafel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2005.
"Aid and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Accounting for Transmission Mechanisms,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/60, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2005. "Aid and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: accounting for transmission mechanisms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1055-1075.
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 1999.
"Aid Effectiveness Disputed,"
62290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Lisa CHAUVET, 1999.
"Aid and Performance: A Reassessment,"
- Burnside, Craig & Dollar, David, 2004. "Aid, policies, and growth : revisiting the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3251, The World Bank.
- Rukmani Gounder, 2001. "Aid-growth nexus: empirical evidence from Fiji," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1009-1019.
- George Economides & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2004. "Do Foreign Aid Transfers Distort Incentives and Hurt Growth? Theory and Evidence from 75 Aid-recipient Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1156, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rati Ram, 2003. "Roles of Bilateral and Multilateral Aid in Economic Growth of Developing Countries," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 95-110, February.
- Voxi Heinrich Amavilah, 1998. "German aid and trade versus Namibian GDP and labour productivity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 689-695.
- C-J. Dalgaard & H. Hansen, 2001. "On Aid, Growth and Good Policies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 17-41.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_192_0119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.