Living beyond $2 a day: How Indonesia has progressed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Narjok, Dionisius, 2011. "Indonesian Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2006. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-170.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2013.
"Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201304, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2016. "Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201602, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; $2 per day; Indonesia;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2013-07-20 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .