Living beyond $2 a day: How Indonesia has progressed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2016. "Living beyond $2 a day: How Indonesia has progressed," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201607, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Narjok, Dionisius, 2011. "Indonesian Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2013.
"Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201304, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2016. "Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201602, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2006. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-170.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; $2 per day; Indonesia;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2013-07-20 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.