Economic Valuation of Urban Informal Activities: Case Study of Flea Markets in Bandung Municipality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Evans, David & Batz, Michael & Newbold, Stephen & Cook, Joseph, 2006.
"The benefits and costs of informal sector pollution control: Mexican brick kilns,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 603-627, October.
- Blackman, Allen & Newbold, Stephen C. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Cook, Joseph H., 2000. "The Benefits and Costs of Informal Sector Pollution Control: Mexican Brick Kilns," Discussion Papers 10532, Resources for the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Cook, Joseph & Newbold, Stephen, 2000. "The Benefits and Costs of Informal Sector Pollution Control: Mexican Brick Kilns," Discussion Papers dp-00-46, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsFlea market; informal activity; WTP;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.