Risk Management In Mudharabah And Musharakah Financing Of Islamic Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Sangkyun, 1997. "Risk-taking behavior of banks under regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 491-507, April.
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001.
"Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Paper),"
2001, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001. "Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Papers)," Occasional Papers 91, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banks; profit and loss sharing arrangements; risk management;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-12-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-12-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2010-12-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaman:201013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aldrin Herwany). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmpadid.html .