Departemen Manajemen dan Bisnis Bandung, Indonesia
: (62)(22) 2503271 ext. 146
(62)(22) 2503271 ext. 146
RePEc:edi:dmpadid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Irawan Febianto, 2010. "Risk Management In Mudharabah And Musharakah Financing Of Islamic Banks," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201013, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2010.
- Irawan Febianto & Rahmatina A. Kasri, 2007. "Why Do Islamic Banks Tend To Avoid Profit And Loss Sharing Arrangements ?," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 200705, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2007.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Irawan Febianto & Rahmatina A. Kasri, 2007.
"Why Do Islamic Banks Tend To Avoid Profit And Loss Sharing Arrangements ?,"
Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance
200705, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2007.
- Ouidad Yousfi & M. Kabir Hassan, 2014. "Moral hazard in Islamic profit–loss sharing contracts and private equity," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 18, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Veelaiporn Promwichit & Shamsher Mohamad & Taufiq Hassan, 2014. "PLS Based Financing for SMEs: Returns to IFIs," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 61-75, April.
- Lucky Nugroho & Wiwik Utami & Citra Sukmadilaga & Tettet Fitrijanti, 2017. "The Urgency of Allignment Islamic Bank to Increasing the Outreach (Indonesia Evidence)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 283-291.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irawan Febianto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.