The Urgency of Allignment Islamic Bank to Increasing the Outreach (Indonesia Evidence)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reed, Clyde G. & Bekar, Cliff T., 2003. "Religious prohibitions against usury," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 347-368, October.
- Irawan Febianto & Rahmatina A. Kasri, 2007. "Why Do Islamic Banks Tend To Avoid Profit And Loss Sharing Arrangements ?," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 200705, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2007.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lin, Chun-Wei, 2016. "Globalization, political institutions, financial liberalization, and performance of the insurance industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 244-266.
- Adel Ahmed, 2010. "Global financial crisis: an Islamic finance perspective," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 306-320, November.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Ozturk, Huseyin, 2016. "Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 187-194.
More about this item
KeywordsOutreach; Maslahah; Kaffah; Allignment of Islamic Bank; State Own Islamic Bank; Social Well-being;
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2017-04-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.