Report NEP-CWA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D teams and SMEs growth: A comparative study between Iranian and Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 26983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Determinants of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Mokhamad Anwar, 2010. "Cost Structure In Indonesian Islamic Banks: (Case on PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri and PT. Bank Syariah Mega Indonesia)," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201008, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Irawan Febianto, 2010. "Risk Management In Mudharabah And Musharakah Financing Of Islamic Banks," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201013, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2010.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Slowdown of Credit Flows in Jordan in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis; Supply or Demand Driven?," IMF Working Papers 10/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Critical factors for new product developments in SMEs virtual team," MPRA Paper 26936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2010.
- Yoed Halbersberg, 2010. "On the Deduction of National Insurance Payments from Tort Victims' Claims," Discussion Paper Series dp564, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised 17 Sep 2010.
- Patricia Justino & Olga Shemyakina, 2010. "Remittances and Labor Supply in Post-Conflict Tajikistan," Research Working Papers 35, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2010. "China and India: Country Role Models of Development Success?," WIDER Working Paper Series 121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sampsa Kiiski & Matti Pohjola, 2010. "Cross-country Diffusion of the Internet," Working Papers id:3204, eSocialSciences.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Mukhtar, Zahid Junaid & Ayesha, Anam & Hanif, Noorulain & Aslam, Rizwan & Quddus, Maliha, 2010. "Extending Transit Facility to India: Implications for Pakistan’s Bilateral Trade with Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 26696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Addison & S Mansoob Murshed, 2010. "From Conflict to Reconstruction: Reviving the Social Contract," Working Papers id:3206, eSocialSciences.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "Theology, Economics, and Economic Development," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 763, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Morris & Ravi Subramanian & Charu Sachdeva, 2010. "FDI Outflows from India: An Examination of the Underlying Economics, Policies and their Impacts," Working Papers id:3214, eSocialSciences.