A Primer on Islamic Finance: Definitions, Sources, Principles and Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Habib, 2004.
"Role of Zakah and Awqaf in poverty Alleviation (Occasional Paper),"
8, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ahmed, Habib, 2004. "Role of Zakah and Awqaf in Poverty Alleviation (Occasional Paper)," Occasional Papers 201, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Iqbal, Munawar & Al Jarhi, Mabid Ali, 2001. "Islamic Banking: Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions (Occasional paper)," Occasional Papers 92, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Choudhry, Nurun N. & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1997. "Indirect Instruments Of Monetary Control In An Islamic Financial System," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 28-65.
- Ramin Cooper Maysami & John Joseph Williams, 2006. "Evidence on the relationship between Takaful insurance and fundamental perception of Islamic principles," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 229-232, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Alsadek H. Gait, 2009. "Libyan Business Firm Attitudes towards Islamic Methods in Finance," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200910, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; Islamic banking; Cultural finance;
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:200909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.