Microeconometric evidence of financing frictions and innovative activity - a revision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008.
"Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 121-133.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2000. "The Long Run Costs of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0320, Econometric Society.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2006. "The Long-Run Cost of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 405, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2006. "The Long-Run Cost of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 152, McMaster University.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1984. "A method of moments interpretation of sequential estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 201-206.
- Semykina, Anastasia & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2010.
"Estimating panel data models in the presence of endogeneity and selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 375-380.
- Anastasia Semykina & Jeffrey M. Woodridge, 2010. "Estimating Panel Data Models in the Presence of Endogeneity and Selection," Working Papers wp2010_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Corporate Finance and Governance; Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2013-11-29 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-06-24 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-11-29 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2013-11-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.