Pricing and Welfare of Parallel Imports in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Izabela Jelovac, 2015.
"On the relationship between the negotiated prices of pharmaceuticals and the patients' co-payment,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 481-493.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2010. "On the relationship between the negociated price of pharmaceuticals and the patients' co-payment," Post-Print halshs-00588703, HAL.
- Izabela Jelovac, 2015. "On the relationship between the negociated price of pharmaceuticals and the patients' co-payment," Post-Print halshs-01089720, HAL.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "An elementary proposition concerning parallel imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 233-245, January.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2001.
"Parallel imports of pharmaceutical products in the European Union,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2630, The World Bank.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2001. "Parallel Imports of Pharmaceutical Products in the European Union," Working Paper Series 546, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nina Pavcnik, 2002. "Do Pharmaceutical Prices Respond to Potential Patient Out-of-Pocket Expenses?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(3), pages 469-487, Autumn.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Parallel Imports," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(9), pages 1269-1284, September.
- Pecorino, Paul, 2002. "Should the US allow prescription drug reimports from Canada?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 699-708, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panos Kanavos & Sotiris Vandoros, 2010. "Competition in prescription drug markets: is parallel trade the answer?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 325-338.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational economics and trade ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:2003004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.