On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value: The General Possibility of the Standard Commodity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M., 2006. "Testing to confirm that Leontief-Sraffa matrix equations for input/output must obey constancy of returns to scale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 183-188, February.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, October.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1977. "The Irrelevance of Sraffa's Analysis without Constant Returns to Scale," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 68-70, March.
- Eatwell, John, 1977. "The Irrelevance of Returns to Scale in Sraffa's Analysis," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 61-68, March.
- Fujimoto, T., 1979. "Nonlinear generalization of the Frobenius theorem : A symmetric approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-21, March.
- Fujimoto, T., 1980. "Addendum to nonlinear generalization of the frobenius theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-214, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo’s invariable measure of value; Sraffa’s standard commodity; Linear relation of income distribution;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-12-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-12-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.