On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value: The General Possibility of the Standard Commodity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M., 2006. "Testing to confirm that Leontief-Sraffa matrix equations for input/output must obey constancy of returns to scale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 183-188, February.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1977. "The Irrelevance of Sraffa's Analysis without Constant Returns to Scale," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 68-70, March.
- Eatwell, John, 1977. "The Irrelevance of Returns to Scale in Sraffa's Analysis," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 61-68, March.
- Fujimoto, T., 1979. "Nonlinear generalization of the Frobenius theorem : A symmetric approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-21, March.
- Fujimoto, T., 1980. "Addendum to nonlinear generalization of the frobenius theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-214, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo’s invariable measure of value; Sraffa’s standard commodity; Linear relation of income distribution;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-12-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-12-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .