Report NEP-HME-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value: The General Possibility of the Standard Commodity," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Matthew, 2014. "Ricardo the ‘Logician’ versus Tooke the ‘Empiricist’: on their different vital contributions to classical economics," Working Papers 2014-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Nomaler, Ö. & Verspagen, B., 2014. "Analysing global value chains using input-output economics: Proceed with care," MERIT Working Papers 2014-070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Blare, Trent & Useche, Pilar & Grogan, Kelly A., 2014. "The Sustainable Choice: How Gendered Difference in the Importance of Ecological Benefits Affect Production Decisions of Smallholder Cacao Producing Households in Ecuador," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169782, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Angus O. Unegbu, 2014. "Theories of Accounting: Evolution & Developments, Income-Determination and Diversities in Use," Papers 1411.4633, arXiv.org.
- Carbonai, Davide & Drago, Carlo, 2014. "What is a Workers’ Referendum for? Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 59950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Luxe, innovations et socialisme. Le cas des cigares cubains," Post-Print halshs-00825272, HAL.
- Stéphane Robin & Carine Staropoli, 2013. "La contribution de l'économie expérimentale à l'analyse de l'efficacité des marchés," Post-Print halshs-00916937, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Capital, richesse et croissance : de la recherche empirique aux éclairages théoriques," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger, 2014. "Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?," NBER Working Papers 20427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.