Report NEP-HPE-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smith, Matthew, 2014. "Ricardo the ‘Logician’ versus Tooke the ‘Empiricist’: on their different vital contributions to classical economics," Working Papers 2014-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- David Chambers & Elroy Dimson & Justin Foo, 2014. "Keynes, King's and Endowment Asset Management," NBER Working Papers 20421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2014. "Gary Becker's Contributions in Health Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 8586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2014. "Coarse correlated equilibria in an abatement game," Working Papers 68684722, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- H Peyton Young, 2014. "The Evolution of Social Norms," Economics Series Working Papers 726, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nakajima, Tetsuya, 2014. "Giving a Second Chance to a Disadvantaged Player Resolves the Prisoner’s Dilemma," MPRA Paper 59937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Bartolini, 2014. "Building sustainability through greater happiness," Department of Economics University of Siena 703, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value: The General Possibility of the Standard Commodity," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Peter Temin, 2014. "The Cambridge History of "Capitalism"," NBER Working Papers 20658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage, 2014. "Federal Reserve Policy and Bretton Woods," NBER Working Papers 20656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Forder, 2014. "Nine views of the Phillips curve: Eight authentic and one inauthentic," Economics Series Working Papers 724, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Bazot & Michael D. Bordo & Eric Monnet, 2014. "The Price of Stability: The balance sheet policy of the Banque de France and the Gold Standard (1880-1914)," NBER Working Papers 20554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Ron Harris & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2014. "Contractual Freedom and the Evolution of Corporate Control in Britain, 1862 to 1929," NBER Working Papers 20481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Naghavi & G. Pignataro, 2014. "Theocracy and Resilience Against Economic Sanctions," Working Papers wp977, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jim Celia & Farley Grubb, 2014. "Non-Legal-Tender Paper Money: The Structure and Performance of Maryland's Bills of Credit, 1767-1775," NBER Working Papers 20524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heineck, Guido, 2014. "Love Thy Neighbor: Religion and Prosocial Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).