Green and Brown? Globalization and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torras, Mariano & Boyce, James K., 1998. "Income, inequality, and pollution: a reassessment of the environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 147-160, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2013. "Inequality and Trust: Testing a Mediating Relationship for Environmental Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-10, February.
- Frank Wijen & Kees Zoeteman & Jan Pieters & Paul van Seters, 2012. "Globalisation and National Environmental Policy: Update and Overview," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Globalisation and Environmental Policy, Second Edition, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- James Boyce, 2007. "Is Inequality Bad for the Environment?," Working Papers wp135, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; North-South trade; environment; governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2004-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .