Le système alimentaire mondial est-il soluble dans le développement durable ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C., "undated". "The Process of Economic Change," WIDER Working Papers 295452, United Nations University, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lagadec, Gael & Descombels, Alain, 2009. "L'ombre de la crise [The shadow of the global crisis]," MPRA Paper 17871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne-Marie Bocquet & Claude Jameux, 2011. "Le rôle des partenariats distributeurs / producteurs dans le développement des filières agroalimentaires durables," Post-Print hal-00947880, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFOOD POLICY; SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT; PRODUCTION SYSTEM; MARKETING CHANNELS; AGRICULTURE; FOOD INDUSTRY;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:wpaper:200605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.