Democracy and the feedback mechanism in Botswana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, D-C, 1997. "The Process of Economic Change," Research Paper 128, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Botswana; Botswana government; Democracy; Feedback mechanism; Institutions;
- N17 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Africa; Oceania
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-07-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-07-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-13 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .