Report NEP-CDM-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cis:teoria:031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Parochial Politics: Ethnic Preferences and Politician Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 6381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "A non-monetary form of Clarke pivotal voting," MPRA Paper 3964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2007. "Why one would accept Voting Theory for Democracy and reject the Penrose Square Root Weights," MPRA Paper 3885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2007.
- Ryo Arawatari, 2007. "Informatization, Voter Turnout and Income Inequality," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jaya Krishnakumar & Tobias Muller, 2007. "Participation and voting behavior in a direct democracy: a structural model of migration policy in Switzerland," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2007.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "Pyramidal Democracy," MPRA Paper 3965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2007. "Judgment aggregation without full rationality," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sophia du Plessis, 2007. "Democracy and the feedback mechanism in Botswana," Working Papers 10/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "The Logic of Globalization and Substantive Democracy," Economics Working Papers 01_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).