Report NEP-DEV-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Parochial Politics: Ethnic Preferences and Politician Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 6381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Klasen & David Lawson, 2007. "The Impact of Population Growth on Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Uganda," Departmental Discussion Papers 133, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 25 May 2007.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle & Qiao, Xue, 2007. "Unsafe Sex, AIDS, and Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12832, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sophia du Plessis, 2007. "Democracy and the feedback mechanism in Botswana," Working Papers 10/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Martha Alter Chen, 2007. "Rethinking the Informal Economy: Linkages with the Formal Economy and the Formal Regulatory Environment," Working Papers 46, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2007. "Performance and corporate governance in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 3887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davies, Simon, 2006. "Income, gender and consumption: A study of Malawian households," MPRA Paper 3944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Building a Better Rat Trap: Technological Innovation, Human Capital and the Irula," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.