The virtues of operational risk management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xiaohong & Linton, Oliver & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2009.
"An alternative way of computing efficient instrumental variable estimators,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xiaohong Chen & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oliver Linton, 2009. "An Alternative Way of ComputingEfficient Instrumental VariableEstimators," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 536, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2010. "On the residual dependence index of elliptical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(13-14), pages 1070-1078, July.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Hua, Lei & Joe, Harry, 2011. "Tail order and intermediate tail dependence of multivariate copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1454-1471, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .