The Lending Interest Rates in the Microfinance Sector: Searching for its Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2008.
"Banking Services for Everyone? Barriers to Bank Access and Use around the World,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 397-430, November.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2006. "Banking services for everyone ? Barriers to bank access and use around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4079, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Martinez Peria, M., 2008. "Banking services for everyone? Barriers to bank access and use around the world," Other publications TiSEM 667b51d6-c698-43ce-9777-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rebecca Zarutskie, 2003. "Does bank competition affect how much firms can borrow? new evidence from the U.S," Proceedings 856, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aleem, Irfan, 1990. "Imperfect Information, Screening, and the Costs of Informal Lending: A Study of a Rural Credit Market in Pakistan," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 329-349, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Cotler & Giovanna Aguilar, 2011. "The Microfinance Sectors in Peru and in Mexico: Why have they followed different paths?," Working Papers 0311, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Adair & Imene Berguiga, 2017. "What Determines Premium of MFIs in the Mena Region? A Panel Data Analysis (2004- 2014)," Post-Print hal-01667346, HAL.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2015. "The interest rates and performance of MFIs in the MENA region: is there a moral issue?," Post-Print hal-01667342, HAL.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Simplice Asongu, 2015.
"The Determinants of Interest Rates in Microbanks: Age and Scale,"
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute.
15/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "The Determinants of Interest Rates in Microbanks: Age and Scale," MPRA Paper 67298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uic:wpaper:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Cotler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eduiamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.