What Determines Premium of MFIs in the Mena Region? A Panel Data Analysis (2004- 2014)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahlin, Christian & Lin, Jocelyn & Maio, Michael, 2011. "Where does microfinance flourish? Microfinance institution performance in macroeconomic context," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 105-120, July.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Michaela Leidl & Christopher Priberny & Jakob von Mosch, 2013. "What determines microcredit interest rates?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(20), pages 1579-1597, October.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2015. "The interest rates and performance of MFIs in the MENA region: is there a moral issue?," Post-Print hal-01667342, HAL.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2013. "Macroeconomic factors influencing interest rates of microfinance institutions in Latin America," MPRA Paper 49973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Cotler & Deyanira Almazan, 2010. "The Lending Interest Rates in the Microfinance Sector: Searching for its Determinants," Working Papers 0110, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Adair & Imene Berguiga, 2014. "How do social performance and financial performance of microfinance institutions interact: A panel data study upon the MENA region (1998-2011)," Post-Print hal-01667328, HAL.
- Mersland, Roy & Øystein Strøm, R., 2009. "Performance and governance in microfinance institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 662-669, April.
- Roberts, Peter W., 2013. "The Profit Orientation of Microfinance Institutions and Effective Interest Rates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 120-131.
- Philippe ADAIR & Imène BERGUIGA, 2010. "Les Facteurs Déterminants De La Performance Sociale Et De La Performance Financière Des Institutions De Microfinance Dans La Région Mena : Une Analyse En Coupe Instantanée," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 32, pages 91-120.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial performance; Financial margin; Interest rates; MENA region; Microfinance institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-01-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MFD-2018-01-29 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01667346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.