Les Facteurs Déterminants De La Performance Sociale Et De La Performance Financière Des Institutions De Microfinance Dans La Région Mena : Une Analyse En Coupe Instantanée
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1995.
"Group lending, repayment incentives and social collateral,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1991. "Group Lending, Repayment Incentives And Social Collateral," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Conning, Jonathan, 1999. "Outreach, sustainability and leverage in monitored and peer-monitored lending," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 51-77, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Abdelkader, Ines & Hathroubi, Salem & Ben Jemaa, Mohamed Mekki, 2012. "Microfinance Institutions’ Efficiency in the MENA region: a Bootstrap-DEA approach," EconStor Preprints 69525, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Philippe Adair & Imene Berguiga, 2017. "What Determines Premium of MFIs in the Mena Region? A Panel Data Analysis (2004- 2014)," Post-Print hal-01667346, HAL.
- Sanae Solhi & Sidi Mohamed Rigar, 2014. "Pérennité Et Efficience Des Institutions De Microfinance Dans La Région MENA," Working Papers 829, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2014.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2015. "The interest rates and performance of MFIs in the MENA region: is there a moral issue?," Post-Print hal-01667342, HAL.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imène Berguiga & Yosra Said & Philippe Adair, 2017. "The social and financial performance of Microfinance institutions in the MENA region: Do Islamic institutions perform better?," Post-Print hal-01667406, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsINSTITUTIONS DE MICROFINANCE; MENA; PAUVRETÉ; PERFORMANCE FINANCIÈRE; PERFORMANCE SOCIALE;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:32:y:2010:p:91-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .