Les Facteurs Déterminants De La Performance Sociale Et De La Performance Financière Des Institutions De Microfinance Dans La Région Mena : Une Analyse En Coupe Instantanée
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1995.
"Group lending, repayment incentives and social collateral,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1991. "Group Lending, Repayment Incentives And Social Collateral," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Conning, Jonathan, 1999. "Outreach, sustainability and leverage in monitored and peer-monitored lending," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 51-77, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:31:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-018-0156-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arrassen, Wassini, 2013. "La microfinance : quelles leçons tirées des expériences des pays en développement ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12692 edited by Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2015. "The interest rates and performance of MFIs in the MENA region: is there a moral issue?," Post-Print hal-01667342, HAL.
- Imène Berguiga & Yosra Said & Philippe Adair, 2017. "The social and financial performance of Microfinance institutions in the MENA region: Do Islamic institutions perform better?," Post-Print hal-01667406, HAL.
- Daniele TUEDEM WAFFO & Jules Roger FEUDJO & dagobert NGONGANG, 2016. "Mécanismes de gestion du risque de crédit ex ante et performance globale des EMF camerounais," Journal of Academic Finance, RED research unit, university of Gabes, Tunisia, vol. 7(2), pages 53-69, November.
- Ben Abdelkader, Ines & Hathroubi, Salem & Ben Jemaa, Mohamed Mekki, 2012. "Microfinance Institutions’ Efficiency in the MENA region: a Bootstrap-DEA approach," EconStor Preprints 69525, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Philippe Adair & Imene Berguiga, 2017. "What Determines Premium of MFIs in the Mena Region? A Panel Data Analysis (2004- 2014)," Post-Print hal-01667346, HAL.
- Tlili, Afef, 2019.
"La microfinance dans la région MENA entre performance financière et performance sociale : étude de cas de 18 IMF
[Microfinance in the MENA region between financial performance and social performanc," MPRA Paper 93594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanae Solhi & Sidi Mohamed Rigar, 2014. "Pérennité Et Efficience Des Institutions De Microfinance Dans La Région MENA," Working Papers 829, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2014.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tlili, Afef, 2019.
"Evaluation de la performance des institutions de microfinancement (IMF) : étude de cas des IMF de la région MENA
[Performance evaluation of microfinance institutions (MFIs): a case study of MFIs in," MPRA Paper 93217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsINSTITUTIONS DE MICROFINANCE; MENA; PAUVRETÉ; PERFORMANCE FINANCIÈRE; PERFORMANCE SOCIALE;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:32:y:2010:p:91-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.