Walrasian equilibrium as limit of competitive equilibrium without divisible
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1996. "How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-84.
- Florig, Michael, 2001. "Hierarchic competitive equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 515-546, July.
- Alexander Konovalov, 2005. "The core of an economy with satiation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(3), pages 711-719, April.
- Michael Florig, 2003. "Arbitrary small indivisibilities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(4), pages 831-843, November.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive equilibrium; indivisible goods; convergence.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.