Arbitrary small indivisibilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera, 2017. "Walrasian equilibrium as limit of competitive equilibria without divisible goods," Working Papers wp451, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Michael Florig, 2003.
"Existence and optimality of oligopoly equilibria in linear exchange economies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(4), pages 727-741, November.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Michael Florig, 2003. "Existence and optimality of oligopoly equilibria in linear exchange economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265698, HAL.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2015. "Walrasian equilibrium as limit of a competitive equilibrium without divisible goods," Working Papers wp404, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:120:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000012734.59679.9a is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005. "Walrasian equilibrium as limit of competitive equilibrium without divisible," Working Papers wp214, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords and Phrases: Walras -; Hierarchic -; Dividend equilibrium; Indivisibile goods; Linear utility functions.; JEL Classification Numbers: D 50.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:22:y:2003:i:4:p:831-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.