How the poor (and not-so-poor) saved : savings banks in mid-Nineteenth Century Ireland and America
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cormac O Grada & Morgan Kelly, 2000.
"Market Contagion: Evidence from the Panics of 1854 and 1857,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1110-1124, December.
- Kelly, M. & O'Grada, C., 1999. "Market Contagion: Evidence from the Panics of 1854 and 1857," Papers 99/19, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Morgan Kelly, 2000. "Market contagion : evidence from the panics of 1854 and 1857," Open Access publications 10197/459, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gr da, Cormac & White, Eugene N., 2003. "The Panics of 1854 and 1857: A View from the Emigrant Industrial Savings Bank," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(01), pages 213-240, March.
- Eugene N. White & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2003. "The panics of 1854 and 1857 : a view from the Emigration Industrial Savings Bank," Open Access publications 10197/438, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1961. "The Trustee Savings Banks, 1817–1861," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 26-40, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.