How do ideas shape national preferences? The Financial Transaction Tax in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleni Tsingou, 2015. "Club governance and the making of global financial rules," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 225-256, April.
- Cornelia Woll, 2014. "Bank Rescue Schemes in Continental Europe: The Power of Collective Inaction," Post-Print hal-01045238, HAL.
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 2008. "The Politics of Common Knowledge: Ideas and Institutional Change in Wage Bargaining," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(01), pages 1-33, January.
- Culpepper Pepper D., 2015. "Structural power and political science in the post-crisis era," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 391-409, October.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Pepper D. Culpepper & Raphael Reinke, 2014. "Structural Power and Bank Bailouts in the United Kingdom and the United States," Politics & Society, , vol. 42(4), pages 427-454, December.
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:1001-1033 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:01:p:11-29_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 2015. "Structural power and political science in the post-crisis era," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 391-409, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:341-354_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:901-914 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-10-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-10-29 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2017-10-29 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.