Report NEP-EEC-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2017. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-Fiscal Interactions, and Europe's Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2017. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates and Secular Stagnation: An Empirical Analysis for Euro-Area Member Countries," ROME Working Papers 201712, ROME Network.
- Kai Carstensen & Markus Heinrich & Magnus Reif & Maik H. Wolters, 2017. "Predicting Ordinary and Severe Recessions with a Three-State Markov-Switching Dynamic Factor Model. An Application to the German Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 6457, CESifo.
- Paul Whelan & Gyuri Venter & Andrea Vedolin & Matteo Leombroni, 2017. "Central Bank Communication and the Yield Curve," 2017 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alina Mika & Robert Zymek, 2017. "Friends Without Benefits? New EMU Members and the "Euro Effect" on Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6308, CESifo.
- Vogel, Lukas & Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168060, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- J. Liu & C.J.M. Kool, 2017. "Monetary dynamics in the euro area : a disaggregate panel approach," Working Papers 17-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andreas Steiner & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2017. "Exit Strategies, Capital Flight and Speculative Attacks: Europe's Version of the Trilemma," IEER Working Papers 108, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Schnabel, Isabel & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2017. "What Drives the Sovereign-Bank Nexus?," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168259, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Silvia Fabiani & Stefano Federico & Alberto Felettigh & Claire Giordano & Andrea Linarello, 2017. "Back on track? A macro-micro narrative of Italian exports," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 399, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jan Bruha & Evžen Kocenda, 2017. "Financial Stability in Europe: Banking and Sovereign Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 6453, CESifo.
- Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Financially Heterogeneous Monetary Union," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201741, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Niamh Hardiman & Saliha Metinsoy, 2017. "How do ideas shape national preferences? The Financial Transaction Tax in Ireland," Working Papers 201710, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner & Yoto V. Yotov & Thomas Zylkin, 2017. "The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 6464, CESifo.