Estimating Pervasive Economic Factors with Missing Observations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2014.
"Macroeconomic Factors and Microlevel Bank Behavior,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 715-751, June.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2010. "Macroeconomic Factors and Micro-Level Bank Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 3194, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2010. "Macroeconomic factors and micro-level bank risk," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1999.
"Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 67-121, February.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1998. "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," NBER Working Papers 6490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Elisa Ossola & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Time‐Varying Risk Premium in Large Cross‐Sectional Equity Data Sets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 985-1046, May.
- Patrick GAGLIARDINI & Elisa OSSOLA & Olivier SCAILLET, "undated". "Time-Varying Risk Premium In Large Cross-Sectional Equidity Datasets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-40, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ossola, Elisa & Gagilardini, Patrick & Scaillet, Olivier, 2015. "Time-varying risk premium in large cross-sectional equity datasets," Working Papers unige:76321, University of Geneva, Geneva School of Economics and Management.
- Patrick GAGLIARDINI & Elisa OSSOLA & Olivier SCAILLET, "undated". "Time-Varying Risk Premium In Large Cross-Sectional Equidity Datasets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-41, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Levine, Ross & Zervos, Sara, 1998.
"Capital Control Liberalization and Stock Market Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1169-1183, July.
- Ross Levine & Sara Zervos, "undated". "Capital control liberalisation and stock market development," CERF Discussion Paper Series 96-03, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Levine, Ross*Zervos, Sara, 1996. "Capital control liberalization and stock market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1622, The World Bank.
- Björn Hagströmer & Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Birger Nilsson, 2009. "Dynamics in systematic liquidity," Working Papers 2009-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Elisa Ossola & O. Scaillet, 2016.
"A Diagnostic Criterion for Approximate Factor Structure,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-51, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Dec 2016.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Elisa Ossola & Olivier Scaillet, 2016. "A diagnostic criterion for approximate factor structure," Papers 1612.04990, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Korajczyk, Robert A. & Sadka, Ronnie, 2008. "Pricing the commonality across alternative measures of liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 45-72, January.
- Gregory Connor & Zhuo Chen & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2014. "A Performance Comparison of Large-n Factor Estimators," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n255-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- J. Davies & Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2015. "Testing index-based models in U.K. stock returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 337-362, August.
- Alquist, Ron, 2010.
"How important is liquidity risk for sovereign bond risk premia? Evidence from the London stock exchange,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 219-229, November.
- Ron Alquist, 2008. "How Important Is Liquidity Risk for Sovereign Bond Risk Premia? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Staff Working Papers 08-47, Bank of Canada.
- Jones, Christopher S., 2001. "Extracting factors from heteroskedastic asset returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 293-325, November.
- Goyal, Amit & Pérignon, Christophe & Villa, Christophe, 2008. "How common are common return factors across the NYSE and Nasdaq?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 252-271, December.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "International diversification strategies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bond, Shaun A. & Chang, Qingqing, 2012. "Liquidity dynamics across public and private markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1890-1910.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A. & Linton, Oliver, 2006. "The common and specific components of dynamic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 231-255, May.
- repec:gnv:wpaper:unige:76321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.