Supplement to â€œLimited Participation in International Business Cycle Models: A Formal Evaluationâ€
This paper contains supplemental material for Gao, Hnatkovska, and Marmer (2013) "Limited Participation in International Business Cycle Models: A Formal Evaluation".
|Date of creation:||21 Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:||21 Dec 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gao, Xiaodan & Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim, 2014.
"Limited participation in international business cycle models: A formal evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 255-272.
- Gao, Xiaodan & Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim, 2012. "Limited Participation in International Business Cycle Models: A Formal Evaluation," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2012-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Dec 2013.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2008.
"Comparison of Misspecified Calibrated Models: The Minimum Distance Approach,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
vadim_marmer-2008-14, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2011.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2012. "Comparison of misspecified calibrated models: The minimum distance approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 131-138.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2009. "Supplement to "Comparison of Misspecified Calibrated Models"," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2009-58, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Feb 2011.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:vadim_marmer-2013-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.