Sharing Personal Information with Close and Distant Peers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2012.
"Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 25-27.
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010. "Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010. "Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2010-03, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alastair R. Beresford & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & SÃ¶ren Preibusch, 2011. "Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Greiner, Ben, 2004. "An Online Recruitment System for Economic Experiments," MPRA Paper 13513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Leslie K. John & George Loewenstein, 2013. "What Is Privacy Worth?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 249-274.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2015.
"Markets for leaked information,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change
SP II 2015-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2016. "Markets for leaked information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-305r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
More about this item
Keywordspreferences; data privacy; information transmission; experiment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-06-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-06-14 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregor Walter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/twikrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.