L’entreprise innovante, un symbole pour son créateur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Herbert A, 1993. "Altruism and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 156-161, May.
- Jean Clarke, 2011. "Revitalizing Entrepreneurship: How Visual Symbols are Used in Entrepreneurial Performances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1365-1391, September.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Alain Fayolle & H. Klandt, 2006. "Issues and Newness in the Field of Entrepreneurship Education. New lenses for new practical and academic questions," Post-Print halshs-00133007, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Culture, Finance and Economic Development," Post-Print halshs-00337437, HAL.
- A. Fayolle & B. Gailly, 2009. "Assessing the impact of entrepreneurship education: a methodology and three experiments from French engineering schools," Post-Print halshs-00553036, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet & Domingo García Pérez-De-Lema & Howard Van Auken, 2010. "The Entrepreneurial society: how to fill the gap between knowledge and innovation," Post-Print halshs-00555032, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011.
"Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship,"
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011. "Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201103, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; socioeconomic challenges; education; sustainability; regulation;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:201234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.