L’entreprise innovante, un symbole pour son créateur
Highlighting that the new innovative company is a symbol has the advantage to characterize in a simple way the complex psychological operations among the entrepreneurs. Despite this advantage this field of investigation has not been explored in entrepreneurship. To fill the gap this article shows that the symbol exists and discloses a form of control of the environment that have existed in last jobs of the creator in four areas: creativity, intellectual stimulation, variety and altruism.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 02 23 23 35 47
Fax: (33) 2 23 23 35 99
Web page: http://crem.univ-rennes1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: CREM (UMR CNRS 6211) - Faculty of Economics, 7 place Hoche, 35065 Rennes Cedex - France|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1992.
"Altruism and Economics,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 73-83, Winter.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011. "Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201103, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Jean Clarke, 2011. "Revitalizing Entrepreneurship: How Visual Symbols are Used in Entrepreneurial Performances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1365-1391, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:201234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.