L’entreprise innovante, un symbole pour son créateur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Herbert A, 1993. "Altruism and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 156-161, May.
- Jean Clarke, 2011. "Revitalizing Entrepreneurship: How Visual Symbols are Used in Entrepreneurial Performances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1365-1391, September.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Alain Fayolle & H. Klandt, 2006. "Issues and Newness in the Field of Entrepreneurship Education. New lenses for new practical and academic questions," Post-Print halshs-00133007, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Culture, Finance and Economic Development," Post-Print halshs-00337437, HAL.
- A. Fayolle & B. Gailly, 2009. "Assessing the impact of entrepreneurship education: a methodology and three experiments from French engineering schools," Post-Print halshs-00553036, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet & Domingo García Pérez-De-Lema & Howard Van Auken, 2010. "The Entrepreneurial society: how to fill the gap between knowledge and innovation," Post-Print halshs-00555032, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011.
"Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship,"
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Bernard Cadet & Antonia Guijarro Madrid, 2011. "Making students sensitive to entrepreneurship," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201103, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; socioeconomic challenges; education; sustainability; regulation;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:201234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .