Report NEP-ENT-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-Up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6896, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erik Fjærli & Diana Iancu, 2012. "The financing of young firms. How persistent are borrowing constraints?," Discussion Papers 707, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Thierry Verdier, 2012. "Can't We All Be More Like Scandinavians? Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World," NBER Working Papers 18441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogel , Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 285, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What Are We Learning from Business Training and Entrepreneurship Evaluations around the Developing World?," IZA Discussion Papers 6895, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Herimalala, Rahobisoa & Gaussens, Olivier, 2012. "X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Concept and Evaluation based on Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 41887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2012. "Financing from Family and Friends," Working Paper Series 933, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan venter, 2012. "Teaching Entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa – Quo Vadis?," Working Papers 2012/22, Maastricht School of Management.
- Dina El Kayaly, 2012. "Youth and poverty alleviation: Empowering the youth in Egypt," Working Papers 2012/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- M. Bernaert & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Enterprise architecture management for small and medium sized enterprises: a case study and tool support," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/789, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2012. "De la société des entrepreneurs à la société entrepreneuriale. Essai sur l’analyse de la fonction de l’entrepreneur dans la dynamique économique FROM THE SOCIETY OF ENTREPRENEURS TO THE ENTREPRENEURIA," Working Papers 247, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2012. "La création d’entreprises dans l’agglomération dunkerquoise (Nord - France). La force des liens faibles ? BUSINESS CREATION IN DUNKIRK (NORTH – FRANCE) THE STRENGTH OF WEAK TIES?," Working Papers 254, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau, 2012. "L’entreprise innovante, un symbole pour son créateur," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201234, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.