The Economics of Energy Security
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015.
"The Economics of Shale Gas Development,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 269-289, October.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Working Papers 2015.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mason, Charles F. & Muehlenbachs, Lucija A. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Energy: Resources and Markets 198980, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2018.
"The Impact of Removing Tax Preferences for US Oil and Natural Gas Production: Measuring Tax Subsidies by an Equivalent Price Impact Approach,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-37.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2016. "The Impact of Removing Tax Preferences for U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Production: Measuring Tax Subsidies by an Equivalent Price Impact Approach," NBER Working Papers 22537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jared C. Carbone & Nicholas Rivers, 2014. "Climate policy and competitiveness: Policy guidance and quantitative evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- A. S. Puryaev, 2018. "Non-economic Characteristics for the Accounting in Projects’ Appraisal," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 3), pages 177-187.
- Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2019. "The impact of energy price uncertainty on macroeconomic variables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 1306-1319.
- Schleiniger, Reto, 2016. "Implicit CO2 prices of fossil fuel use in Switzerland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 411-420.
- Choi, Bongseok & Park, Wooyoung & Yu, Bok-Keun, 2017. "Energy intensity and firm growth," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 399-410.
- Zhao, Nan & Liu, Xiaojie & Zhang, Zizhe, 2022. "Does competition from the informal sector affect firms’ energy intensity? Evidence from China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 130-142.
- You-hua Chen & Chan Wang & Pu-yan Nie, 2020. "Emission regulation of conventional energy-intensive industries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 3723-3737, April.
More about this item
Keywordsoil dependence; energy policy; strategic petroleum reserve;
All these keywords.
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:0790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marcus Weir The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marcus Weir to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.