The Economics of Energy Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2014. "The Economics of Energy Security," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0790, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2013. "The Economics of Energy Security," NBER Working Papers 19729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015.
"The Economics of Shale Gas Development,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 269-289, October.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Working Papers 2015.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mason, Charles F. & Muehlenbachs, Lucija A. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Energy: Resources and Markets 198980, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2018.
"The Impact of Removing Tax Preferences for US Oil and Natural Gas Production: Measuring Tax Subsidies by an Equivalent Price Impact Approach,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-37.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2016. "The Impact of Removing Tax Preferences for U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Production: Measuring Tax Subsidies by an Equivalent Price Impact Approach," NBER Working Papers 22537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:399-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schleiniger, Reto, 2016. "Implicit CO2 prices of fossil fuel use in Switzerland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 411-420.
- Jared C. Carbone & Nicholas Rivers, 2014. "Climate policy and competitiveness: Policy guidance and quantitative evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:special3:p:177-187 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoil dependence; energy policy; strategic petroleum reserve;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:6:y:2014:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.