EstoniaÃs Way from Soviet Rouble to Own Kroon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2000.
"Currency Boards in the Baltic Countries: What Have We Learned?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 25-46.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 1999. "Currency boards in the Baltic countries : What have we learned?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 1999. "Currency boards in the Baltic countries : What have we learned?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Schrader, Klaus, 1994. "Estland auf dem Weg zur Marktwirtschaft: eine Zwischenbilanz," Kiel Discussion Papers 226, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordscurrency board; currency reform; dual monetary system; economic autonomy; inflation anticipating policy; monetary policy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .