An Offer You Can't Refuse: Early Contracting with Endogenous Threat
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Jullien & Jerome Pouyet & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2017. "An offer you can't refuse: early contracting with endogenous threat," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(3), pages 733-748, August.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013. "An Offer You Can't Refuse: Early Contracting with Endogenous Threat," IDEI Working Papers 783, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Celik, Gorkem & Peters, Michael, 2011. "Equilibrium rejection of a mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 375-387.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-07-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2013-07-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:27396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .