Identification of Unconditional Partial Effects in Non Separable Models
This note demonstrates identification of Unconditional Partial Effects introduced by Firpo, Fortin, and Lemieux (2009) in nonseparable triangular models with endogenous regressors via a control variable approach, as employed by Imbens and Newey (2009).
|Date of creation:||Jun 2009|
|Publication status:||Published in Economics Letters, vol. 109, n°3, Elsevier, décembre 2010, p. 171-174.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23|
Web page: http://www.tse-fr.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. P. Florens & J. J. Heckman & C. Meghir & E. Vytlacil, 2008.
"Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models With Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1191-1206, 09.
- J.P. Florensy & J. J. Heckmanz & C. Meghirx & E. Vytlacil, 2008. "Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models with Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects," Working Papers 200832, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jean-Pierre Florens & James J. Heckman & Costas Meghir & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2008. "Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models with Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects," NBER Working Papers 14002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & James Powell, 2001. "Endogeneity in nonparametric and semiparametric regression models," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vaart,A. W. van der, 2000. "Asymptotic Statistics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521784504, December.
- Blundell, Richard & Powell, James L., 2007. "Censored regression quantiles with endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 65-83, November.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521608275, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:24802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.