Simulation of Lévy-driven Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with given marginal distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai, 2009. "Simulation of Lvy-driven Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with given marginal distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2427-2437, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiktorsson, Magnus, 2002. "Simulation of stochastic integrals with respect to Lévy processes of type G," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 113-125, September.
- Rubenthaler, Sylvain, 2003. "Numerical simulation of the solution of a stochastic differential equation driven by a Lévy process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 311-349, February.
- Wolfe, Stephen James, 1982. "On a continuous analogue of the stochastic difference equation Xn=[rho]Xn-1+Bn," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 301-312, May.
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George, 2006. "Simulation Methods for Levy-Driven Continuous-Time Autoregressive Moving Average (CARMA) Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 455-469, October.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2003. "Integrated OU Processes and Non-Gaussian OU-based Stochastic Volatility Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(2), pages 277-295.
- Karlis, Dimitris, 2002. "An EM type algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation of the normal-inverse Gaussian distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based models and some of their uses in financial economics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 167-241.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai & Bee, Marco, 2011.
"Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2525-2539, August.
- Emanuele Taufer & Nikolai Leonenko & Marco Bee, 2009. "Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models," DISA Working Papers 0907, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Leucht, Anne, 2012. "Characteristic function-based hypothesis tests under weak dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 67-89.
- Raknerud, Arvid & Skare, Øivind, 2012. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3260-3275.
- Emanuele Taufer, 2008. "Characteristic function estimation of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," DISA Working Papers 0805, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Imai Junichi, 2013. "Comparison of random number generators via Fourier transform," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 237-259, October.
More about this item
Keywordsornstein-uhlenbeck process; lévy process; self-decomposable distribution; characteristic function; simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trt:disatr:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roberto Gabriele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ditreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.