The Remarkable Durability of Thirlwall’s Law
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. LeÛn-Ledesma & A. P. Thirlwall, 2002. "The endogeneity of the natural rate of growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 441-459, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014.
"A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- repec:elg:ejeepi:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p131-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2013.
"Cumulative causation in a structural economic dynamic approach to economic growth and uneven development,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 130-140.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Setterfield & Selen Ozcelik, 2017. "Is the balance of payments constrained growth rate time-varying? Exchange rate over valuation, policy-induced recessions, deindustrialization, and long run growth," Working Papers 1726, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Porcile, Gabriel & Sartorello Spinola, Danilo, 2018. "Natural, effective and BOP-constrained rates of growth: Adjustment mechanisms and closure equations," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:tei:journl:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:80-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:streco:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:77-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein, 2017.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid 1990s: main developments,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 131-172, September.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Peter Leško & Elias Soukiazis & Eva Muchova, 2016. "Are the transition economies balance-of-payments constrained? An aggregate and multi-sector approach applied to Central and Eastern Europe," GEMF Working Papers 2016-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Spasova, 2016. "Balance-of-payments constraints on Bulgarian economic growth," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 90-108.
- Marconi, Nelson & Reis, Cristina Fróes de Borja & Araújo, Eliane Cristina de, 2016. "Manufacturing and economic development: The actuality of Kaldor's first and second laws," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 75-89.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2017. "“Thirlwall’s Law” reconsidered," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 29-57, February.
More about this item
KeywordsThirlwall’s law; balance-of-payments-constrained growth; export-led growth; demand-led growth; natural rate of growth.;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PKE-2011-06-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.