Investment under uncertainty and policy change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassett, Kevin A & Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1999.
"Investment with Uncertain Tax Policy: Does Random Tax Policy Discourage Investment?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 372-393, July.
- Kevin Hassett & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1994. "Investment with Uncertain Tax Policy: Does Random Tax Policy Discourage Investment?," NBER Working Papers 4780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1998. "Investment With Uncertain Tax Policy: Does Random Tax Policy Discourage Investment?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9823, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sumru Altug & Michel Demers, 2001. "The Impact of Tax Risk and Persistence on Investment Decisions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(1), pages 1-5.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- Naik, Vasanttilak, 1993. " Option Valuation and Hedging Strategies with Jumps in the Volatility of Asset Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1969-1984, December.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Cherian, Joseph A. & Perotti, Enrico, 2001.
"Option pricing and foreign investment under political risk,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 359-377, December.
- Cherian, Joseph A & Perotti, Enrico C, 1999. "Option Pricing and Foreign Investment under Political Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 2327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2003. "Irreversible Investments and Regulatory Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 934, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Baudry, 2000. "Joint Management of Emission Abatement and Technological Innovation for Stock Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 161-183, June.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2000. "Taxes and stimuli of investment under uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 383-391, February.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "Factor Demand with Output Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 675-681, September.
- Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E., 1998. "Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 537-567.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H., 1995. "Investment under Uncertainty: The Case of Replacement Investment Decisions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 581-605, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambie, Neil Ross, 2010.
"Understanding the effect of an emissions trading scheme on electricity generator investment and retirement behaviour: the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 1-15.
- Neil Ross Lambie, 2010. "Understanding the effect of an emissions trading scheme on electricity generator investment and retirement behaviour: the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 203-217, April.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:580-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Jacobs & Gerard Kuper & Daan van Soest, 2009. "On the effect of high energy prices on investment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(27), pages 3483-3490.
- Wilson, Nathan E., 2012. "Uncertain regulatory timing and market dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 102-115.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M., 2008.
"Finite project life and uncertainty effects on investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2191-2213, July.
- Gryglewicz, S. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Finite Project Life and Uncertainty Effects on Investment," Discussion Paper 2006-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ortmann, Regina, 2015. "Uncertainty in weighting formulary apportionment factors and its impact on after-tax income of multinational groups," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 184, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Nishide, Katsumasa & Yagi, Kyoko, 2016. "Investment under regime uncertainty: Impact of competition and preemption," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 47-58.
- Graham, Jeffrey, 2011. "Strategic real options under asymmetric information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 922-934, June.
- Kang, Sang Baum & Létourneau, Pascal, 2016. "Investors’ reaction to the government credibility problem: A real option analysis of emission permit policy risk," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 96-107.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:207-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makoto Goto & Katsumasa Nishide & Ryuta Takashima, 2013. "Irreversible Investment under Competition with a Markov Switching Regime," KIER Working Papers 861, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Nishide, Katsumasa & Nomi, Ernesto Kazuhiro, 2009. "Regime uncertainty and optimal investment timing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1796-1807, October.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:5-:d:128119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:161:y:2018:i:c:p:1262-1281 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:dc869876-eaea-427c-ad5f-5ff1e3618260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.